Terms and Conditions
1. Your use of www.kindaleflyfishing.co.uk
This website is provided by Kindale Fly Fishing for your convenience, and it presents information provided for your guidance, some from third parties. We cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of such information, and your use of it is not a substitute for your personal or professional judgement and reasonable skill and care.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your payment details and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised use. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your computer. Kindale Fly Fishing reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion.
2. Copyright and Database Rights
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Kindale Fly Fishing, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Kindale Fly Fishing's express written consent.
3. Our Contract
When you place an order to purchase a product from Kindale Fly Fishing via www.kindaleflyfishing.co.uk, we will send you an automatic e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. This is an automatically created email that simply confirms the details that we have received from you. Kindale Fly Fishing reserve the right to cancel any orders if there was a genuine and honest mistake made by any technical issues. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product. This is accepted by us when we send a further e-mail order acknowledgement (confirming the dispatch of the order or marked ordered with supplier). Acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Acknowledgement e-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in an Acknowledgement e-mail do not form part of that contract.
4. Taxes and Duties
When ordering goods from Kindale Fly Fishing via www.kindaleflyfishing.co.uk for delivery outside Ireland or the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes and clearance charges, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. We have no control over these charges.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Europe & The UK. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
6. Our Details
This website, www.kindaleflyfishing.co.uk , is owned and operated by Kindale Fly Fishing
7. Delivery of Goods
Goods ordered from www.kindaleflyfishing.co.uk are despatched under the following terms and conditions:
1. Payment is made in advance when the order is placed.
2. Goods remain the property of the seller until received by the buyer and full payment confirmed.
3. Claims for losses or shortages must be made within three days of the invoice date.
4. Orders are accepted for execution at prices current at the date of despatch.
5. No goods shall be returned without prior agreement and a returns number.
What information do we gather?
* Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information.
* Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we may use "cookies" to remember who you are (if you choose to enable this feature) and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.kindaleflyfishing.co.uk . You can access some parts of our website anonymously, but ordering require you to give us information about who you are.
* E-mail communications: we receive and store your email address in order to communicate with you in the most effective way. You can choose to have responses to your enquiries by email, phone or fax, at the point of sending each enquiry.
What about Cookies?
* Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser.
* You can choose not to take advantage of the cookie facility. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
* If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to log out when you finish using a shared computer.
How secure is information about me?
* We do not have any payment information (such as credit card details) passing to Kindale Fly Fishing. Instead, your details are received directly via a secure link by our Payment services provider.
* We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
* It remains important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your computer. Be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer.
What information can I access?
Any information we hold about you is available on request from Kindale Fly Fishing or in the "My Account Section under Privacy Options.
9. Conditions of use, notices and revisions
We hope you’re happy with your Kindale Fly Fishing purchase. For any reason you are not, please let us know by contacting us via email email@example.com and we will do everything we can to help solve the given issue. Below is everything you need to know in regards to returns and exchanges.
In Store Purchases:
If you purchased your item in store, you have 14 days from your purchase/date of receipt to return the item to us once it is in its original packaging, undamaged and hasn’t been fitted in order to receive an exchange or refund.
If the unwanted item is returned as sold and is accompanied by the original receipt, we can refund you in full by the original payment method, or offer you an exchange. If the original purchase was made with a credit/debit card, that card must be physically present and available when the refund is made.
Refunds will be refused for items returned without an original receipt, items that have been wired or in an unsellable condition.
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. You will have 30 days from the date you received your order. We have two options for returns of goods
Option One – We Arrange Collection
This cost is deducted from your refund - £6 Northern Ireland, £10 Republic of Ireland, £10 UK Mainland
Option Two – Customer Arranges Return
The customer leaves items back to the showroom or ships unwanted goods back to us safely and undamaged for a full refund.
Kindale Fly Fishing, 11 Church Street, Dromore, BT25 1AA
We reserve the right to refuse a return under this policy, if the goods are not in a re-saleable, as sold condition. in their original packaging with all documentation, and the item and its packaging are undamaged and unused.